Height : 199 cm
Length : Djup 44.5 cm
Width : 115 cm
Baroque cabinet with two doors and fillings on the short sides. The cabinet is of painted redwood, the hardware is of wrought iron and the lock is original. Manufactured mid-1700s.
It comes from a local church museum that was closed last winter. The place is called Norrala church. The cabinet has been included in their collection since 1910 until today.